Have you ever thought to learn Quran with Tajweed online?! In case you haven’t yet, you really should. The experience of the Quran e-learning itself is marvelous, interesting, interactive, and 100% safe.
What is Tajweed?
The word Tajweed linguistically means “doing something better”. It’s actually an Arabic word (“تجويد”) that comes from the same root letters as the word “Jayyid” in Arabic (meaning “good”). It is also a verbal noun from ‘jawwada’ (جوَّد), which literally means “to make better”.
Tajweed Quran refers to the set of rules governing the way in which the words of the Quran should be pronounced during Quran Recitation. So, Tajweed is one of the most prominent sciences of the Quran & Islam.
It is a science governed by deep-rooted static rules derived from the oral recitation of the Quran by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) after he heard the revelation from the Angel Gabriel (Peace be upon him).
The applied definition of Tajweed is “articulating every letter from its articulation point (makhraj) and giving the letter its rights and dues of characteristics (sifât)”. So, Tajweed deals with the accent, phonetics, rhythm, and tamper of Quranic recitation. It’s considered the grammar of reading Quran.
Why to Learn Tajweed?
The Quran is the most eloquent text ever, so reciting its letters or words in the wrong way may result in a major change in the meaning. Tajweed science preserves the meaning of the revealed words of Allah (SWT) in sound and expression.
Tajweed protects Quran from any alteration and retains the unique method of recitation. The goal of learning the Quran with Tajweed is to make the reciter proficient enough in the proper intonations and diacritics of the Arabic language.
Moreover, learn Quran with tajweed online reveals the miraculous aspects in verses and verifies the inimitability in Quran. It also uncovers the beauty & significance of the Arabic language.
Reading with slow-paced applying tajweed rules achieves better contemplation of verses, that inherits heart-tenderness and increases faith.
Tajweed also plays a great role in protecting the Arabic Islamic text from losing its identity when intervened with non-Arabic words. Not to mention that being occupied in learning tajweed rules comes with a great reward in the judgment day.
How to Learn Quran with Tajweed?
Learning Quran with Tajweed is a dream of Muslim parents for their children. It requires commitment and dedication to learn the proper pronunciation of each word and its every part in the mouth.
Learning Tajweed can be easy only if it’s learned the right way! That’s why Tajweed Quran Course at Quran Ayat Institute is the best way to master the recitation of the Quran with tajweed rules.
Our Quran tutors will guide the students through each part of the course. Lessons are full of examples from the Quran and accompanied by the practical recitation of the Holy Quran. In every lesson, our teachers train students on the Tajweed rules and how to apply them to the Quran through recitation.
What to Learn In Quran Tajweed Online Course?
- Tajweed: The Foundations
- Historical Background of the Importance of Tajweed
- Al-Isti‘aatha & Al-Basmalah
- Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon And Meem Mushaddadah
- Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
- Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
- Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- Hamzah, The Connecting Hamzah, The Cutting Hamzah
- The Mute and Pronounced Alif
- Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
- Makhaarij Al-Huroof
- Sifaatul Huroof
- Levels of Tafkheem (sum up letters that are always mufakham)
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’
The Advantages of Learning Quran Online
- Learning Quran with Tajweed online can be extremely helpful since you can set the time of your choosing be it night or day for your course based on your preference. This will encourage you, even more, to continue with the course.
- You will learn in the comfort of your own home.
- You’ll gain experience with e-learning technologies.
- Strengthen Tajweed practice through easy-to-follow interactive learning videos and focused practice exercises that are tailored to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Develop essential Tajweed skills that can easily be applied during recitation every day and every time. You are no longer limited to only studying theory and memorizing rules like traditional Tajweed training relies upon.
- Free access to all learning materials in an audio/video or text format, easily to be kept for future reference.