ABOUT THE COURSE
“Qira’at“ refers to various methods of Quran Reading & Recitation. There are ten different well-known schools of qira’at, and each one deriving its name from a noted Quran reciter or “reader” (Qari).
Each Qirat is recited by the master with all variants. It is a kind of corpus of recitation, that is then referred to as the master by the students. There are many transmission lines as well. So in short, there there are 20 Rawis and Eighteen lines in total. Each Qirat has its own rules of recitation and Tajweed.
Ten Qira’at doesn’t refer to the difference in voices and styles in Quran reading and recitation, but it more represents the differences in articulation of the words, letters, and harakat. This can be noticed obviously when you compare 2 different versions of the Holy Quran book and you find differences between them in diacritics and harakat, as each Qira’a has its own Tajweed rules.
Ten Qira’at Course at Quran Ayat Institute will help you or your children to learn 10 Qirats online through one-to-one live classes with highly-qualified Quran teachers.
What makes the “Ten Qira’at” online classes by Quran Ayat unique is that it’s totally customizable as per student’s age, goals, and knowledge. Both kids & adults, males & females, can take this course to learn different recitations of the Quran with a professional tutor (male/female) safely in the comfort of their own home.
Utilizing technology, experience, and knowledge, our specialized tutors will walk step-by-step with you or your children until you master the 10 different methods of Quran recitation with the corresponding Tajweed rules.
WHY TAKING THE COURSE
Do you wish to recite Quran like the top Quran reciters across history? Do you want to master various Quran recitation methods & techniques? Do you want to study all known tajweed rules? You can learn all of this and more through the best online Ten Qirat classes at Quran Ayat.
Ten Qirats represents proof that the Qur’an is a revelation from Allah (SWT) and preserved across the ages, as all of these Qira’ats have been recited with a direct and authentic chain of narrators back to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Through the “Ten Qira’at” course for both kids and adults, our certified Quran scholars will help you to take your Quran recitation to a whole new level, you will be able to recite the Quran perfectly and in many different ways.
Moreover, this course will endeavor to facilitate Quran Memorization; because the student read and recite Quranic verses many times and with different methods.
Utilizing repeated recitations, tests, and exercises, our Quran tutors will help you or your kids to excel in Qirats in a short-time depending on student’s age, background, and ability to absorb provided knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to 10 Qiraat
- Revision on Quran Reading & Recitation Basics
- Qirat of the Qari: Naafi’ Al–Madani. The most famous of those who narrated from him are Qaaloon and Warsh.
- Qirat of the Qari: Ibn Katheer Al-Makki. The most famous of those who narrated from him are Al-Bazzi and Qunbul.
- Qirat of the Qari: Abu Amru Al-Basri. The most famous of those who narrated from him are Ad-Doori and As-Soosi.
- Qirat of the Qari: Ibn ‘Aamir Ash-Shaami. The most famous of those who narrated from him are Hishaam and Ibn Thakwaan.
- Qirat of the Qari: ‘Aasim Al-Koofi. The most famous of those who narrated from him are Shu’bah and Hafs.
- Qirat of the Qari: Hamzah Al-Koofi. The most famous of those who narrated from him are Khalaf and Khallad.
- Qirat of the Qari: Al-Kisaa’ee Al-Koofi. The most famous of those who narrated from him are Abu Al–Haarith and Hafs Ad-Doori.
- Qirat of the Qari: Abu Ja’far Al Madani. The most famous of those who narrated from him are ‘Eesa Ibn Wardaan and Jimaaz.
- Qirat of the Qari: Ya’qoob Al-Masri. The most famous of those who narrated from him are Ruwayis and Roouh.
- Qirat of the Qari: Khalaf Ibn Hishaam Al-Bazzaar Al-Baghdaadi. The most famous of those who narrated from him are Is-Haaq Ibn Ibraaheem and Idrees Ibn ‘Abdul–Kareem.